Tuesday 22 November 2011

T-shirt flowers

My daughter is a chip off the old block so to speak and just loves getting messy with glue and paint.  This was evident when we went to a Messy Play session after school one day.  All the other children managed to keep clean (even my 3 year old!) but my daughter came home with rainbow splodges on her nice white school polo shirt.  Even after a wash with Vanish it still looked like this:

I then remembered something I had pinned on Pinterest about making flowers from t-shirt material and had to give it a try - I wasn't going to let this T-shirt go to waste after only a couple of months wear!  So thank you to Elna Allen for posting.  This was actually very simple and has got me addicted.  I think there may be some brooch pins bought and stocking fillers made!

1 comment:

  1. your flower looks lovely Sally....off now to check out your link xx

    ReplyDelete